Go back to home

We have detected that you are using ad blocking software.
The MR2 Australia forum is made possible by ad revenue.
Please disable your ad blocker to ensure that this site lives on.

Hot!December Event - AGM and Xmas BBQ

Author
Matts_SW20
NSW Moderator
  • Total Posts : 323
  • Scores: 70
  • Reward points: 2360
2021/11/08 20:56:23 (permalink)
5 (1)

December Event - AGM and Xmas BBQ

Hi all,
We hope everyone is safe and starting to get back into a normal routine following the further outbreak of Covid-19. We're excited to welcome everyone back and get behind the wheel of the MR2 once again. We thought it best to combine the end of year BBQ with an AGM and a run up the Old Pacific Highway if time permits. This year it will be an important AGM as we'll discuss Nationals 2022 and the future of the Club. The committee members will all resign their positions as is normal however, if there is not at least 3 people taking up the executive roles (President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Public Officer) then the club will be dissolved. I ask that everyone consider stepping up to a role if you have spare time and capacity to do so, if there is insufficient interest we will collectively discuss the future of the Club. I note that we will work out a solution for Nationals 2022 if we do not have an active committee for that event.

When: Sunday 5th December 2021
Where: McKell Park, Karoola St, Brooklyn, NSW, 2083
Meet Point: Rofe Park, 100 Galston Rd, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077
Meet Time: 10:15am (10:45am departure)
Route: https://goo.gl/maps/QBQAbw3sVBHCCsf18
AGM Time: 11:30am

Due to Government policy we can only meet in person if all attendees are double vaccinated against Covid-19. The Committee reserves the right to check vaccination status of all attendees to ensure that the club isn't in breach of Government orders. If there are potential attendees who are unable to meet this criteria, please reach out to us and we can arrange the AGM to be hosted on Zoom or otherwise at the same time so you can be involved in the discussion, alternatively you can also complete an attached proxy form for a committee position nomination in your absence.

Please get in touch if you want a copy of the agenda and nomination form. We encourage new members to assist in the running of the club and help to provide direction for the community. A description of the roles and responsibilities is attached to the agenda. If you can't make it and wish to express a vote, complete and return the proxy nomination before the AGM to this e-mail.

Financial members of the club will be able to vote for committee members and elect to become committee members themselves; if you are not a financial member but would like to vote or join the committee you can sign up anytime.

MR2 Club of Australia (NSW Branch) Inc.
President and Public Officer

3 Replies Related Threads

Shaz
    Supporter
    • Total Posts : 1382
    • Scores: 198
    • Reward points: 4483
    Re: December Event - AGM and Xmas BBQ 2021/11/08 21:24:26 (permalink)
    Count me in 

MR2 Club of NSW - Club Secretary

1990 SW20 N/A
    WaaaHooo
     I love my little blue 2, she is worth it.  I love my little blue 2, maybe , yes, I love my little blue 2.

http://www.mr2australia.com/mr2play/tm.aspx?m=94040
    Shaz
    Supporter
    Re: December Event - AGM and Xmas BBQ 2021/11/19 15:27:52 (permalink)
    Let us know if you are coming so we can make sure we have enough food.

1990 SW20 N/A
    WaaaHooo
     I love my little blue 2, she is worth it.  I love my little blue 2, maybe , yes, I love my little blue 2.

Shaz
    Supporter
    Re: December Event - AGM and Xmas BBQ 2021/12/04 09:59:29 (permalink)
    Weather is looking pretty good.  Cloudy with only a small chance of a very small amount of rain. :)
    I'll see you at Brooklyn.

1990 SW20 N/A
    WaaaHooo

Jump to:

© 2021 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5