***SOLD*** 1990 SW20 MR2 (NA) - Canberra, ACT
Up for sale is my red Aus delivered 1990 MR2 with 3sge engine. Looking for $4,500. I’ve found the next car I am getting so I need this gone ASAP. I’ve had the car for nearly 3 years now and it has been my daily drive. It is completely stock and never been in an accident. The paint is not in the best condition, but I have had it serviced on time and kept all the receipts. Has working A/C and Bluetooth speakers. ODO at 264,000km. Rego until Dec 19, can extend at the buyer’s expense.
Below is a list of all the things that’s been attended to, since my ownership.
- Sony Bluetooth headunit
- New Pioneer speakers
- New OEX alternator
- Replaced A/C pump and regassed
- Fixed the leaky roof with some black silicon
- Front brake pads and rotors machined
- Fog lights added
- Replaced valve cover gasket with new seals
- New LHS window motor and regulator
- 2 front tyres from Mar 18 and 2 back tyres from Sept 19
- As I’ve said before, the paint is not in the best condition
- The interior dome light (central light in the ceiling) is not working
- Needs a new antenna (antenna motor works fine and radio also works)
- Worn out steering wheel and shift knob cover
The car has served me fine and been a pleasure to drive. Please don’t hesitate to contact me on 0451140488 if you have any questions! Happy to provide more photos! Located in Canberra, ACT.
post edited by Canberran - 2019/11/10 14:09:26