Go back to home

We have detected that you are using ad blocking software.
The MR2 Australia forum is made possible by ad revenue.
Please disable your ad blocker to ensure that this site lives on.

Hot!August Event - MR2 Club - AGM and BBQ

Author
Matts_SW20
NSW Moderator
  • Total Posts : 302
  • Scores: 57
  • Reward points: 1633
2019/08/04 20:48:10 (permalink)
5 (2)

August Event - MR2 Club - AGM and BBQ

Hi all,

This year we're having an BBQ for the Annual General Meeting (AGM). This is a great opportunity to contribute to the running of the club, discuss upcoming events and talk about MR2's in general. 

When: Saturday 24th August 2019

Where: Bayview Park, Pittwater Road, Bayview NSW 2104 (parking lot on King Edward Ave Boat ramp)

Time: Meet at 11:30am for BBQ, 1pm for AGM

Please find attached the Agenda and nomination and proxy forms for nominations to the Board. We encourage new members to assist in the running of the club and help to provide direction for the community. A description of the roles and responsibilities is attached to the agenda. If you can't make it and wish to express a vote, complete and return the proxy nomination before the AGM to this e-mail. 

Financial members of the club will be able to vote for committee members and elect to become committee members themselves; if you are not a financial member but would like to vote or join the committee you can sign up prior to the day or on the day itself.

Lastly, the BBQ will be free for all that attend, so please let us know if you will be coming so we can cater for food and drink.

MR2 Club of Australia (NSW Branch) Inc.
President and Public Officer

1 Reply Related Threads

Shaz
    Supporter
    • Total Posts : 1300
    • Scores: 177
    • Reward points: 3681
    Re: August Event - MR2 Club - AGM and BBQ 2019/08/21 17:11:28 (permalink)
    For the Newcastle/Lake Macquarie crew, we are doing a cheeky Old Pac run on the way.

Meet at twin servo's a 9.15am ready to leave at 9.30am.  Gives us plenty of time, if there is any traffic & to do a re-group at Pie in the Sky (more for me to catch up, lol)

MR2 Club of NSW - Club Secretary

1990 SW20 N/A
    WaaaHooo
     I love my little blue 2, she is worth it.  I love my little blue 2, maybe , yes, I love my little blue 2.

http://www.mr2australia.com/mr2play/tm.aspx?m=94040
    Jump to:

© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5