SOLD: [NSW] 1994 MR2 Turbo Hardtop
Model: SW20 GT Turbo Hardtop
Cameron Park NSW 2285
History: 3rd owner. JDM personal import
- Rear tail light mod which allows all four tail lights to light up on parkers and breaking.
- All coolant hoses replaced with new silicon hoses.
- BC BR coilover suspension.
- Tein front pillowball tension rods for adjustable caster.
- Genuine 18” Work Meister S1 3P wheels.
- DeltaV MR2 big brake kit.
- Turbosmart e-boost street (set at a safe 17PSI)
- Custom 3” stainless exhaust done by Hi-Tech Mufflers in Darlinghurst Sydney.
- Recaro SR4 seats from a DC5 Integra type R.
- Momo Race steering wheel
- Blox Racing weighted shift knob.
- Shifter Cable Spherical Bushings upgrade.
- Chico Raceworks solid roller clutch pedal clevis kit.
This item replaces the original damped clevis that threads onto the clutch master cylinder rod.
It is billet aluminium construction and has roller bearings so no more wear!
Its solid so no more clevis dampener wearing, bending or breaking
and totally eliminates the clutch pedal squeak from worn components.
- Genuine Toyota Stainless MR2 anniversary door sills.
- Lexus LS400 Interior door handles. (These replace the factory black plastic ones with chrome metal ones for a subtle classy upgrade)
- JST 45mm electric boost gauge installed in the factory location.
- Kenwood DDX917WS multimedia receiver.
Overall condition: Excellent
The car has been serviced every 5000km using full synthetic oils and high efficiency filters and I have the full history of used oil analysis reports that I have done at each oil change to monitor the health of the engine.
I have made the decision to sell the car due to the fact that I just don’t get the time to drive it very often and it spends most of its life under its cover in the garage, but in saying that I do not need to sell the car so I am negotiable but not interested in any unreasonable offers and would simply keep the car if that were the case. I know some of you have seen my car in person and I am sure you can appreciate just how much care and pride I take in this vehicle and I only hope it can go to someone who is just as passionate about the car as I am.
More information can be found in my thread or contact me for more details.http://www.mr2australia.c..r2play/tm.aspx?m=105959https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Toyota-MR2-1994/SSE-AD-5848484/?Cr=0
These cars are only appreciating in value now and these later models in such good condition are becoming a rare find.
Price: $28,000 neg
Contact: PM, or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
post edited by Nik_Lee - 2019/02/19 18:10:10