Go back to home

We have detected that you are using ad blocking software.
The MR2 Australia forum is made possible by ad revenue.
Please disable your ad blocker to ensure that this site lives on.

Hot!TWO MR2s TODAY on TRACK.

Author
Falcon
MR2 Deity
  • Total Posts : 459
  • Scores: 118
  • Reward points: 3666
2018/03/26 09:24:13 (permalink)
5 (2)

TWO MR2s TODAY on TRACK.

First lap and here comes my jumping mates with the long tails. I skid to a stop and exchange good morning pleasantries.
Later one of em tried kicking the mudguards off a formula V. Actually hit . Bit like having a corner that shifts to a different spot on the track now and then when yer not lookin. Tricky.
Roger and I both got run off our feet trying to do all the sessions as there were only a very few cars.
He had not seen Morgan Park before but by end of day was having a ball. We chased each other for lap after lap swapping leads every now and then. Absolutely the greatest fun and really interesting to watch another MR2. at the limit.
I try to stay on the black stuff but Roger seems to think that to stay near it is the name of the game. Showered me with bloody chaff from mowing the infield of every corner. No wonder the roos were getting a bit stroppy watching their tucker disappearing up my grille. We had a fabulous day and I thoroughly enjoyed the good company.
I had made one change to the suspension since the last track day and I do believe it was beneficial to the cars handling.
Really good to change just one thing at a time and then test to check if better or worse.
Still buggering about trying to get the brakes to work. A bit unnerving going in past the 50 metre mark downhill at 130ish and wondering if the b*##^^ds are gunna wakeup ???  Definitely NOT confidence building!!  I've heard some rubbish about commitment but that's for some other blighter not me. Offered a couple of blokes a passenger ride but after they watched me for ten minutes they simply got too busy to come near me again ??  Very strange.

2 Replies Related Threads

92 Hard Top
    MR2 Master
    • Total Posts : 388
    • Scores: 30
    • Reward points: 3031
    Re: TWO MR2s TODAY on TRACK. 2018/03/26 10:42:08 (permalink)
    Its called age Doug. LOL
    Shaz
    Supporter
    • Total Posts : 1176
    • Scores: 160
    • Reward points: 3139
    Re: TWO MR2s TODAY on TRACK. 2018/03/27 19:41:10 (permalink)
    Sounds like another fun day.

MR2 Club of NSW - Club Secretary

1990 SW20 N/A
    WaaaHooo
     I love my little blue 2, she is worth it.  I love my little blue 2, maybe , yes, I love my little blue 2.

http://www.mr2australia.com/mr2play/tm.aspx?m=94040

Jump to:

© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5