Go back to home

We have detected that you are using ad blocking software.
The MR2 Australia forum is made possible by ad revenue.
Please disable your ad blocker to ensure that this site lives on.

Hot!All I want for Christmas is

Author
Highlander
MR2 Deity
  • Total Posts : 319
  • Scores: 144
  • Reward points: 2413
2016/11/28 18:35:17 (permalink)

All I want for Christmas is

Are your friends, partners, husbands, wives or anyone else for that matter nonplussed over what to get you for Christmas? Their worries are over. Registration at the MR2 Wakefield Park Challenge (January 16-17, 2017) will make a gift that you will both appreciate and talk about for years to come.
$610 buys two full days at Wakefield Park, utilising the CAMS Hill Climb Circuit and the main circuit. This Natsoft timed event includes the Hill climb, time attack style sprints, regularity and hot lap shoot out, along with a pit straight garage for both days, expert mechanical assistance if required, overnight accommodation in the track side cabins and a BBQ dinner on the Monday evening.
Restricted to a maximum of 50 entrants, registration is open to all vehicles with the only restriction being Wakefield Park's 85db, 30 metre fly past noise limit,
Ensures you get more track time and better value than most track days in an event designed to appeal as much to first time participants or to the most hardened track day warriors.
$200 deposit secures your place with balance due by 31 December 2016. Registration forms are more details are available at mr2wpc.com.
Don''t miss this opportunity to enjoy your car with a group of like minded enthusiasts. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

Highlander
    MR2 Deity
    • Total Posts : 319
    • Scores: 144
    • Reward points: 2413
    Re: All I want for Christmas is 2016/12/22 15:51:22 (permalink)
    +2 (2)

A late entry adds some classic interest to the MR2 Wakefield Park Challenge. This 1988 Ferrari 328 shares a similar engine and transmission layout to the MR2 albeit hat the 3.2 litre V8 is just a little larger in capacity and with a power rating of 201kw and weighing in at 1265kg bears a striking similarity in specification to our 3.5 litre converted SW20s.
    Never been tracked before by its long term owner. We are pleased to provide him with the opportunity to stretch its legs at the MR2 Wakefield Park Challenge 2017. I am sure it will be a popular attraction during the passenger sessions.
    There are still a few places left for late registrations. Full details at mr2wpc.com

Attached Image(s)

Jump to:

© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5