Some more updates as the car gets closer to making its way back to the track.
The dyno tune is booked for 22nd Feb. It is now 100% ready for the tuner with no leaks, correct coolant management, all sensors working, fuel system is ok, all firmware updated. It feels good to be in this space. Thermo fans are doing their job with the car able to idle at 80C for as long as I like. Have tested up to 40 minutes without any problems.
I have added a few photo's of the changes I made with remote battery isolation cable over the original set up. This way is a lot better than the original as no binding or poor access to the cable.
Glenn's cabin temps were a big issue at Bathurst which is something I do not want to see happening in my car so have started work on this by using the ducting which was first set for brakes, now being used for cabin cooling. The right side duct enters at the foot well with the right being set up for driver helmet/face. Chances are, it will have a blower plus filters to reduce fumes from other vehicles.
Another addition I have been wanting for quite some time is a fuel purge system. Is has been made a lot easier with the addition of the surge tank. It simply needed a 'Tee' section then hardline to a remote point where a AN6 dry break connector was fitted. So now its just a simple act of clicking on a drain line to the dry break connector, clamping the line to the surge tank, then turning on the lift pump. No spillage, complete control.
Also threw some paint at the cabin t tidy it up a bit. This is not perfect but good enough.