Go back to home

We have detected that you are using ad blocking software.
The MR2 Australia forum is made possible by ad revenue.
Please disable your ad blocker to ensure that this site lives on.

Hot!NSW Membership

Author
Shaz
Supporter
  • Total Posts : 1385
  • Scores: 198
  • Reward points: 4534
2021/05/12 16:57:44 (permalink)

NSW Membership

Hey everyone,

See below post about decisions made at the AGM 5th December 2021.

2020 & 2021 saw few events due to Covid.  We will endeavour to have some more events in 2022.

There is the FB page that will have the events advertised. 

Don't forget about Nationals in the Hunter Valley on the 2022 June Long weekend.  register here - https://mr2club.com.au/nsw/?p=856

We've gone digital, thanks to our IT guru Todd.

Current financial members will be extended to June 2022

New members fee: $15.00 (will take you June 2022)

Please complete the on-line membership form and payment process,  including identifying your areas of interest. This information will better assist us to created a club events better geared towards member’s needs and requirements.

Click the button above to join the Club or renew your membership
If you have any questions about the membership process please send an email to mr2nswsec@gmail.com

The club is entirely run by volunteers. Membership fees help the club cover insurance as well as website maintenance.
The fees are used by the club entirely for the benefit of the members.

Other benefits of being a financial member of our NSW club:
post edited by Shaz - 2021/12/05 17:56:43

MR2 Club of NSW - Club Secretary

1990 SW20 N/A
WaaaHooo
 I love my little blue 2, she is worth it.  I love my little blue 2, maybe , yes, I love my little blue 2.

http://www.mr2australia.com/mr2play/tm.aspx?m=94040

1 Reply Related Threads

Shaz
    Supporter
    • Total Posts : 1385
    • Scores: 198
    • Reward points: 4534
    Re: NSW Membership 2021/12/05 17:48:04 (permalink)
    Hi All, 

A big thank you to those who braved the weather and took their cars out today in what turned out to be a great lunch! We wanted to provide everyone with an update about decisions that were made today with respect to the future of the club. The NSW MR2 Club will continue till the end of Nationals 2021 (held in 2022) on the June long weekend. After the nationals event we collectively decided that unless there is interest from at least two new committee members to take on the roles of: President, Vice President and Public Officer the club will be wound down and operate on the Facebook page only. The existing committee will work with our sister club Toymods Incorporated to transition any surplus funds and potentially existing memberships to the Toymods club (funds depending). 

Until the Nationals event the committee will remain the same. Its important to outline that this doesn't mean the end of the club, the awesome community we have will still continue online and we encourage all members to get involved with Toymods as a majority of us are already financial members and supporters of that club. What it does mean is the end of our club as a legal entity, the end of our subscription with Motorsport Australia (formerly CAMS) at the end of the year and the end of an official committee. Sadly while its great to be part of the team facilitating the club the committee members are all volunteers and don't have as much time as the club requires. Having the Facebook page requires substantially less time to administer and still provides us the platform to host drive events and share events from other clubs that may interest members. There is also interest to retain this email account as well as a method of sharing information and events. 

As we get closer to Nationals and then after there will be further information for exactly how the transition will work and the committee are happy to answer any questions you might have but I wanted to share the decisions we made as soon as possible. In the intertim we'll continue to work towards Nationals to make it the best event yet. There's already a fantastic schedule and we encourage everyone with an MR2 to sign up to get an outstanding turnout that NSW deserves.

Stay safe everyone, enjoy the Christmas break and we will see you all in the New Year!
    post edited by Shaz - 2021/12/05 19:31:14

MR2 Club of NSW - Club Secretary

1990 SW20 N/A
    WaaaHooo
     I love my little blue 2, she is worth it.  I love my little blue 2, maybe , yes, I love my little blue 2.

http://www.mr2australia.com/mr2play/tm.aspx?m=94040
    Jump to:

© 2022 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5